Mar 23, 2008

Basic Info

Hello all poker maniacs (and future ones) out there.
This Blog will be about my experience in the cruel poker world. And just to know, I'm not a pro, I still have a lot to learn and to train myself, especially to be more patient :)
Anyway through my blog I'll try to bring you closer to this great game and this what I know.
The idea:
When I started to play, I had a lot of problems to identify the best server for me, there are so many possibilities so you can get crazy which one you should choose as a beginner. With friends of mine we've tried something like 10 different servers to play and everywhere is different, I guess that the main reason to start playing on some particular server should be the bonus amount for sign-up. This part also will be discussed later, but anyway the idea is to offer you some overview of what is the best to choose, doing some reviews on the most-known poker rooms out there.

Please feel free to post your comments.

No comments: